I’ts been a fun and crazy week between sourcing artisan and vintage finds for a new design project, interviewing some of my favorite antique dealers and a corn maze with the kids (unexpectedly the most intense part of the week!) I took this photo at Worthy Burger last month. p.s. duck fat fries – oh yes, they are worth it! Photo Design Marchand
A few great design and other finds to kick off the weekend:
- Economical light fixtures with personality? Check out Barnlight Electric’s discount barn lighting – we are thinking about ordering these for our garage addition
- Loving these handmade brass pendant light fixtures from raymondbarberousse via Etsy
- Beautiful typography and Bob Dylan as seen on RachelAlison.com
- Cart before the horse retro cool “paper dolls” were featured on Cool Mom Picks, but I am also digging their holiday ornaments
- New – just in time for the holidays – Etsy gift cards
- Design Marchand has been added to the Girls Guide to Web Design student gallery! If you have ever had the slightest inclination to design your own web-site, the Girls Guide to Web Design makes it achievable
- Animal themed outfits for wee ones – Wild Things Dresses via Etsy. Check out the lion dress
- I never heed the white after Labor Day rule and Nicole from Making it Lovely brings Fall flavor to a white dress with red tights
- This post from Heather Pierce had me trying warm water with lemon (pretty good!) Of course, after my coffee.
- Last but not least, Pumpkin Spice Donuts with cinnamon butter glaze from Roost via Sweet Paul. We are definitely trying these this weekend – have a good one!