Planes, trains and automobiles – It has been a busy week with trips to see family – ranging in age from 10 days to almost 91 years – capped off by a 15 hour day trip to New York (writing from the train today!) It’s starting to feel like winter with the first snow on Thursday (the twins called it “no”) and the Holiday Gift Guide kickoff. It’s officially hot chocolate weather!
A few great finds as we head into the weekend…
- Killspencer is a great new bag and luggage line made in the USA in LA. Check out the original wax briefcase and the orange parachute bag
- Emergency compliments when you need a pick me up! emergencycompliment.com via @erinloechner
- ABR shop (via Etsy) has some beautiful vintage rugs – just that perfect amount of distress, including this Persian Heriz
- Jayson Home‘s warehouse sale starts tomorrow in Chicago. The rest of us get free shipping this weekend using coupon code FREESHIP
- Lemon & Line nautical bracelets is having a 20% off Friends and Family Sale – use code knot20
- From VandM’s Best Finds of the week – vintage English bamboo mirror
- I’m planning on trying this pumpkin french toast bake from Minimal Baker – Is it Saturday yet?!
- Today’s limited edition find from Of A Kind looks amazing - Westland Bangles by Kora handmade in Kenya
Enjoy your weekend!